Scrambled Eggs (Serves 2)
A staple of Keto eating is eggs and scrambled eggs is one of the most basic and easiest recipes to make
2 tablespoons of Sour Cream
2 tablespoons of Butter
1/2 teaspoon of Salt
4 strips of Bacon
1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder
1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper
1/4 teaspoon of Paprika
1. Crack your eggs in a pan and then add butter. Wait to mix eggs till you put the heat on.
2. Put your pan on medium-high heat. Start stirring the butter and eggs together. While stirring your eggs, cook some bacon strips in a different pan.
3. Alternate stirring your eggs both on heat and off the heat. A few seconds on and a few seconds off.
4. Once the eggs are almost done turn off the heat.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Season your eggs using the pepper, salt, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
25 grams of Protein.
35 grams of Fat.
2 grams of Carbs.